Now that a super busy summer is behind us, I’ve had more time to think about the little world of Writing Stars. I’ve been trying to decide on the best way to handle posts so I can put info here on a regular basis for you without feeling like a total loser if I don’t post as often as I expect. You know, I wanted a goal that would keep me on track but not get too stressed over when my real world job keeps me from visiting every day.
So … I’ve decided to start with a weekly post, probably on either Tuesday or Wednesday. Here’s how it will look:
- First week of the month — Writing tip
- Second week of the month — Book review
- Third week of the month — Writing tip
- Fourth week of the month — Author spotlight (which might just be letting you know about a great author, or might be an author interview)
- Fifth week of the month — Writing trivia or something else fun related to writing
The official schedule will kick off the first week in September. I’m looking forward to it and hope you’ll join me!